Supplies & Instructions:
1) Brown envelope from stash - random stamped with word "fifty" from Solo 5 (B1290) stamp set using Black (Z2105) ink
2) Letters for name on front of envelope: Rustic Alphabet (E1002) - stamped on It's a Guy Thing (X7091B) paper using Barn Red (Z2104) ink. Letters were embossed with Clear Embossing powder (Z821) , cut out individually and adhered to envelope front.
3) "Special" button cut from It's a Guy thing paper, and adhered to envelope back for closure using a Photo Clip (z292) with a brad
4) Cut card base from New England Ivy green cardstock from It's a Guy Thing paper pack, fold in half
5) Cut tan background paper from It's a Guy Thing paper pack, just a little smaller than card front. Stamp bottom of paper with candles from Birthday Bash (D1086) Stamp set along bottom, and add two brads to the bottom corners.
6) Stamp word "Happy" and "Birthday" on It's a Guy Thing brown paper using black ink and Giggle Caps (D1136) letters. Emboss with clear embossing powder, cut into rectangles. Adhere word "Happy" to front of card.
7) Stamp numbers on New England Ivy green cardstock using black ink. I used 5 from Solos "5" (B1290) stamp set and 0 from Solos "zero" (B1295) stamp set. Emboss with clear embossing powder, then cut out and adhere to card front.
8) On scrap paper, stamp balloons from Birthday Bash stamp set, cut out and adhere to inside of card. Stamp balloon strings at bottom of balloons. Adhere word "Birthday" to inside of card.
If you would like a kit to make this card, or you would like me to make one for you, email me at email@example.com