Saturday, October 4, 2008

I caught a fish and he was This Big

My husband and I love to fish, but we hardly ever have a chance to. Also, we have never caught anything while we were together. This summer we got to go fishing on Donner Lake and I caught one.

Here are the scrapbook pages I made to commemorate the occassion.

Photobucket

For this one I used the "Bottom Border Footnotes" layout design from Reflections.

Photobucket

This layout uses the "Triple Play Offset" layout design from Reflections. The fish is actually really small, so I enlarged him in a copy of the picture, cut out the biger version and mounted it over the original picture. You can still lift up the enlargement to see how small he actually was. This just cracked up my husband.

The paper used is Rustic Trail

Embellishments are from Rustic Trail My Stickease plus some fishing line.

Stamp sets used are:
Catch of the Day
Hook, Line and Sinker
Relax (C1237)

No comments: