Saturday, January 8, 2011

Ally's 12th Birthday

Photobucket

This is my layout from the Wing's Kit. I used photos from Ally's 12th birthday which went perfectly with the paper!

This project uses a new spraypen technique which was a lot of fun.

Products used can all be obtained on my website:

G1016 Wings Workshop Kit (includes Level 2 paper pack, exclusive "Wings" stamp set, spray pen, Black Mini Medley Accents, workshop instructions for one 2-page layout and 6 cards, instructions for making a banner)

These are also used in completing the workshop - if you attend a class at my house, you can use mine for free. If you are unable to attend a scheduled class, contact me and we can arrange another time to work on the kit together.

Z2257 Vineyard Berry Reinker
Z2157 Vineyard Berry Stamp Pad
Z2105 Black Stamp Pad
Z1039 Create a Shade Pearl Paint

No comments: